Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
The Center for Students in Recovery helps students seeking recovery from drugs, alcohol, eating disorders and other addictions or compulsive behaviors; those affected by addiction or compulsive behaviors; or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictions or compulsive behaviors on their life.
Make a donation to support our mission.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Summer 2021 Virtual Meetings
|10-11 a.m.||All Recovery Meeting|
|11 a.m.-12 p.m.|
|12-1 p.m.||Nourish||F.U.N. Friday *|
|1-2 p.m.||Mindfulness / Stres Less *|
- F.U.N. Friday
- (once per month) Join the CSR in volunteering and other fun activities. F.U.N. Friday meets one Friday each month in summer 2021. Contact the CSR to find out about time and location.
- Mindfulness/Stress Less Workshops
- (once per month) A group that focuses on mindfulness and stress-reducing practices to incorporate into your daily life.
- Nourish is an eating disorder/disordered peer support group.
- All Recovery Meeting
- A great way to bring people together from multiple recovery pathways.