Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
The Center for Students in Recovery helps students seeking recovery from drugs, alcohol, eating disorders and other addictions or compulsive behaviors; those affected by addiction or compulsive behaviors; or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictions or compulsive behaviors on their life.
Make a donation to support our mission.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Spring 2021 Virtual Meetings
|10-11 a.m.||Bullet Journaling||Morning Mindfulness|
|11 a.m.-12 p.m.||All Recovery Meeting|
|12-1 p.m.||Nourish||F.U.N. Friday|
|3-4 p.m.||Recovery Book Club|
- Bullet Journaling
- Bullet Journaling is a time for students to connect with the CSR community and find the therapeutic value of organization and creativity in recovery.
- F.U.N. Friday
- F.U.N. Friday meets one Friday each month in spring 2021 for volunteering and other fun activities. Contact the CSR for the time.
- Morning Mindfulness
- Morning Mindfulness is a meditation group that focuses on mindfulness practices to implement into daily life.
- Nourish is an eating disorder/disordered eating peer support group.
- Recovery Book Club
- Recovery Book Club is a weekly meeting to discuss books centered around recovery.
- All Recovery Meeting
- All Recovery Meeting brings people together from multiple recovery pathways.